- The Kazakhstan Adventure, Day Four: How to Miss a 15km Long Canyon
- The Kazakhstan Adventure, Day Three: On the Road to Shymkent – Part Two
- The Kazakhstan Adventure, Day Three: On the Road to Shymkent – Part One
- The Kazakhstan Adventure, Day Two: Poyekhali! – Let’s go!
- The Kazakh Adventure, Day One: The Day that Nearly Wasn’t
Tag Archives: Almaty
My fourth day in Kazakhstan took in the area surrounding Shymkent, and a delightful dinner provided at the home of a welcoming local family. Continue reading
To say that my Kazakh trip did not get off to the most successful of starts quite possibly understates it a little. Thankfully it did improve! Continue reading